- Fixed an error with downloading some data for 2020 that was caused by a change in the OSF API used to query the data.
- Errors, warnings and messages are now generated using
rlangto make them easier to read.
get_crime_data()is now case insensitive.
- Removed dependencies on
- Updated author contact details.
CRAN release: 2019-03-21
- Added option of returning crime data as an sf object instead of a tibble.
- Categorical variables are now returned as factors and date variables as POSIX variables.
- Added vignette introducing the package.
- Fixed a warning generated when requesting data from multiple named cities.